LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BAKUL CHANDULAL MEHTA (FAMILY PHYSICIAN)     23 October 2014

Advice by lawyer

I like to know whether reply in written be filed against Affidavit of Examination in Chief of Applicant in Chamber Summons in any Suits. If not why?

Learning

2 Replies

amrit mondal (doctor)     24 October 2014

i already had obc ncl certificate issued by govt of west bengal on 2008 certificate no 69/MOH..

my father was a assistant teacher of govt school under west bengal..retired on feb 2010..

as per ropa 1998 scale of pay 5500 to 11325 and as per ropa 2009 scale of pay pay band 4 (9000 to 40500 with gp 4700)..

bcw officer denied to give written document on stating that we belong to creamy layer..

nevertheless fathers income never cross the creamy layer prescribed layer at 1993 or 1998 or 2004 or 2009 or 2013..

what to do??

is there already any case filed on this topic on high court or supreme court ...and if yes then what was the verdict given by court?

its really urgent because a joining to a company is postponed for this..please provide me the information as early as possible..

my mail id -mondalamrit1@gmail.com

amrit mondal (doctor)     05 November 2014

please advice me what is the right thing- is that what was told by bcw officer or i can reissue the certificate..please help me.. and if possible give me the memo or govt order or court order related to above fact..

previously one information was wrongly informed -my father was a school teacher (at-hons with bed equivalent degree) in govt aided school not govt school..sorry for inconvanience

thanking you..with regards ..

amrit mondal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register