LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Light (Manager)     15 December 2009

Advice

My grandmother has gifted her property(of her only from starting) to my mother due to love and affection and as she was taking care of her and my grandfather from last 10 years. My grandfather has expired two years back and after that my mother became the joint account holder in bank accounts also. My grandmother also expired a month back and now my uncles(sons of my grandmother) sent the bank and us a notice that we can't operate the accounts becasue of a will of 1995. This will was cancelled in 1997 and a new one was created in 2001. My mother has all the documents with her.

Can my uncles request for a stay order on the gift deed and on the sale of the property.

It is urgent.

Learning

4 Replies

Light (Manager)     15 December 2009

My elder uncle has left the house around 27 years back and my younger uncle has left the house 10 years back and they never came on the death of my grandfather too.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 December 2009

Will crated in 2001 will prevail over the will created before, but it must be genuine and legal. It doesn'tmatter that will created in 1997 is valid/ invalid or cancelled or not.

ashwinkumar (MD)     16 December 2009

what is

1.RR Pakka book?

2.Atlas?

3.Hissa Tippany?

4.Kharab Uttaru?

Light (Manager)     04 January 2010

I am sorry but not understood

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register