LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shreekant mohan mistari (student)     17 August 2013

Adverse pvr scn is sent by post

i had applied for the passport in 27 nov 2012 and done police verification in april 2013.....after that i checked the online status showing that it processing under PO ........last day when i checked it then it shows the msg  ADVERSE PVR SCN SENT BY POST....i am not getting this sir  please somebody help.....whats the problem?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 August 2013

Let us wait & see the return post from the authorities. You can verify the grounds of rejection of application. Then think about further.....No tention.

shreekant mohan mistari (student)     26 August 2013

hello sir....thanks for replying me for the last message.

I got the letter for the same reason of adverse PVR SCN reason showing that they have been informed by the police authorities that I have not resided at the given address for the period stated

now, I have completed my engg. in sep. 2011 and I had applied for passport in 27/11/12 from my hometown  would it be a problem? as in PVR  they have written that m educated in mumbai in 2011 and living in my hometown in 2012 with the address.......please help me sir.

even that letter is printed on 30/7/13. dispatched on 16/8/13 and i got it on 26/8/13...and they want the ans. in 30 days...which date they are considering for this 30 periods notice and what type of docs they want attested copies

You said that I can check the grounds of verification of address..how to do it and what to say or write in answer.

-- 

Thanks and Regards,

Shreekant Mistari.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register