LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Adultry desertion beaten me and threating

she is not agree for mutual divorce and clearly saying that she is waiting for my death to get insurance, threating to jail,suspend from service, to make me suicide etc all her threats are recordrd.
that recording was in her mobile and of 1 menute in which she weeps and saying to suicide and dont be angry to me.
one another is there in which the boy is saying to her mother that she was not happy with me to marry as he told and make her to marry, and never liked to talk me, and likes him,, recording is of 10 minuts recorded in june 11 via conferrence call by me, because she slept separate on first night and said dont like me then i met her b/f and he told all,,

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     10 September 2012

If her boyfriend loves her then why is he with you and helping you allowing you to hear his conversation through conference?If she denied to consumate the marriage because of the boyfriend then why she is not giving divorce.?

(Guest)
Now her boyfriend rejected her because of her lies. So she blames me for this. So i said her bf that if we file divorce u will have to come. Then he went to her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register