Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharik basha (supervisor)     07 August 2012

Adultery

Hi experts:

my self sharik basha and i got married 4 years back and ihave two kids now i have mentioned my problem below.

my wife having affiar with her colleque even we dont have any chemistry since from the marriage always fighting and hitting.when i came to know my wifes illegal affair i started to trace her and got the phone bills and network details even i taped one call with help of my friend whos working in cyber crime.

last year on august what i did i filed a compliant against against that fellow stating that hes threatening my wife through phone calls and messages and hes threatening me also and i created compliant like my wife is given that compliant and we got the guy to the police station and he accepted everything like he had a physical contact with my wife and they plan to get marry and we ask my wife to come to the station even shes accepted everything and we got a written statement from that guy like he had a physical contact with my wife and from wife side she gave a written statement like she will not contact that guy anymore and i got kids with help cyber crime police.

now recently two months ago my wife gave a compliant against me for dowry harrasment and s*xual harrasment  then they have taken the kids from me atlast i beg my father in law to give me the kids only for the weekend (i acted to him) and i got the kids next day i filed complaint in court like my wifes behaviour is not good she had illegal affair with her colleque and i have got a divorce letter from khazi, i sumitted all the proof like phone bills and network details and the wriiten statement given by that guy and my wife and custody given by that guy sister and brother in law.

kids are only 4 and 3 yeras old now what will happen i know this is big post please go through it and my lawyer giving me the 100% hope but still i want know from you experts

regards

sharik                    

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 August 2012

Court cases take time.So have patience.

CAll details are one's personal matter, how did you get your wife's call details? 

i got the details with my friend help whos working in a cyber crime department and not only the bills network details and we recorded one call also

SAHIL (LEGAL)     07 August 2012

Sharik tell your wife that you know now that your wife had physical relations with other guy, and you are not ready to take her anymore in your home, so tell her leave from your house and take divorce by way of mutual understanding and do not try to fight with her or abuse her and try to console softly and let her know that now u are in no way gonna take her or accept her, so please leave from my house and my family, if she never listen to you then file a divorce petition in the court that she has committed adultry.

i already filed the divorce petition in court stating that shes comitted adultry and what my question is now childs are only 4 and 3 years old only what are the possiblities to get the child custody and i dont have any other evidence other than phone bills and  network details and the written statement given in police station what do i do

Ranee....... (NA)     07 August 2012

Your friend in cyber crime department is not authorised to give you your wife's call details.Without Court's order not ody has any right over other's personal documants like call details.Children below 5 years are given to their mother.

You filed false case on that person as your wife is equally guilty for adultary.

You need to appoint a good lawyer.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 August 2012

1. It is a hopeless case !

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 August 2012

Both of you are on the wrong track.(1) Your wife for adultery (2) You for trying to prove in a wrong way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register