LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata pavani (assistant)     02 January 2014

Admission into 3 years llb

Hello Sir/ Madam, I completed my high school in 1996. I completed open university Degree in 2005 with out intermediate, after that  I completed my PG.  Two years back I attended for AP LAWCET and got 80 marks. But I didn't get admission in counselling, because they said that I don't have 10+2+3 pattern. After 2 years I have contacted Bar Council of India, Hyderabad office and asked to an officer about my problem. They said that I completed my degree in 2005, new regulations came from 2008, so those are not binding on the person who completed degree before 2008, that's why I am eligible for 3 years LLb course. They advised me before getting admission into LLb, I have to take permission and advice from BCI, which is located at New Delhi. After that I have sent  an email to BCI along with phone no. and about by problem. I didn't get any answer from one week. If there is anyone to give a solution to my problem that am i eligible for doing LLb or not?  Plz give me reply as early as possible.

AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

THANKING YOU.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 January 2014

You have to follow new regulations as per year 2008. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register