Admission into 3 years llb

Hello Sir/ Madam, I completed my high school in 1996. I completed open university Degree in 2005 with out intermediate, after that  I completed my PG.  Two years back I attended for AP LAWCET and got 80 marks. But I didn't get admission in counselling, because they said that I don't have 10+2+3 pattern. After 2 years I have contacted Bar Council of India, Hyderabad office and asked to an officer about my problem. They said that I completed my degree in 2005, new regulations came from 2008, so those are not binding on the person who completed degree before 2008, that's why I am eligible for 3 years LLb course. They advised me before getting admission into LLb, I have to take permission and advice from BCI, which is located at New Delhi. After that I have sent  an email to BCI along with phone no. and about by problem. I didn't get any answer from one week. If there is anyone to give a solution to my problem that am i eligible for doing LLb or not?  Plz give me reply as early as possible.

AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

THANKING YOU.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You have to follow new regulations as per year 2008. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x