Admissibility of house rent allowance (hra)

Retd. Deputy Sect.

 Admissiblity of HRA to Central Govt employee in case where husband is living in Govt. Accommodation and wife has been posted to another station/city.  Is HRA admissible to wife as she has been transferred to other city??

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt. Guest House / Transit Facility
Reference: HQrs Office Important Circulars Xo.AX/XVIII/1/18001/GH dated 21.11.200 and AN/XIV/14153/III/HRA/CCA/Vol.-X dated 18.03.2011

Comprehensive guidelines have been issued on the subject vide HQrs Office Important Circular dated 21.11.2000, to regulate the stay of officials at Guest Houses/transit accommodations. Further, HQrs Office Circular dated 18.03.2011 clearly stipulates that those occupying Government accommodation are not eligible for HRA and that the officers staying in the Inspection Quarters/Bungalow etc. in the Headquarters of their posting will not be entitled to draw HRA for the penod during which they stay in the Inspection Quarters/Bungalow etc.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x