Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zimmerzapper (student)     04 June 2011

Admin please view this thread and clarify

dear admin,

i've always felt that formatting of the posts and text is very bad in lci. of late pages of lci are taking a lot of time to load completely because of which the formatting tools in post your reply section are not visible, so when i click on the next page of the same thread, momemtarily the formatting tools become visible, during that time many other formatting tools also become visible which are not visible normally. please view the attached screenshot, tools i've highlighted in green are visible and accessible normally, tools which i've highlighted in red are not visible normally and become visible only in that moment(are these tools for experts only?) i remember seeing few other tools also but they didn't come up in this screenshot. when will those tools become accessible to me?

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 June 2011

@ Author

1. It is your ISP's problem. Ask them to periodically release "catch" memory.
2. Alternate check box on Tools>Internet Options>General> Browsing History>Delete browsing history on exit
3. Third suggestion is to delete Temp. Windows file periodically.

zimmerzapper (student)     05 June 2011

dear tajobsindia, i use firefox and is it configured to automatically delete history, cache, etc when i close it. btw this slow loading problem is only occuring on lci. what about those buttons? i shall definitely call my isp and say so. thanks

zimmerzapper (student)     08 June 2011

do yo see the button highlighted in red? if so please post the screen shot. thanks

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 June 2011

i also face the problem.

(Guest)

@Zimmerzapper

Yes, its a micromedia flassh but we cant use it as it can be used by admin.

Use ccleaner to clear catch in browser whether you use Google Chrome,Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox,Opera,Safari.

www.piriform.com/ccleaner -

Now, my problem is i cant post any picture(image--upload) when i post it it didn't appears.

Did you face this problem?

zimmerzapper (student)     08 June 2011

no kushan i never faced that problem. pandit jee why don't you create an account with another name? or they maybe banning by ip address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register