Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Torch bearer (Educational & Financial Consultant)     05 September 2012

Adjoining two cases going on in different courts

Respected Advocates,

I have one case u/s 498A & 406 in Tees hazari Court and another case u/s 125 in Rohini Court.  I wish to know if there is a procedure to bring both the cases under jurisdiction of one court as the second party (accused/respondent) is giving different statements as per his wish and convenience in both the cases and I want to refer his this misleading statements in both the cases during arguments.  Moreover, it would be more appropriate to go for arguments in both the cases.

Please advice me about the procedure to bring the both cases together in Rohini Court.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 September 2012

1. File a TP (Crl.) in District and Sessions Court, Rohni Court showing “hardship” being “destitute” woman living currently within Jurisdiction of Rohni District of NCT of Delhi and your “voice” will be heard by ld. SJ-cum-DJ and immediate "effective transfer" of pending case from THC will be done to Rohni Courts.

Also encourage your current Advocate to show some pro-activism in your favour as such solutions s/he would have advised instead of coming to internet search and stumbling on most visible legal portal forum viz. The LCI :D.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register