LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonycity_101 (Consultant)     04 August 2014

Address update after civil transfer petition

I filed for divorce from my spouse in Delhi family court which on her request with Supreme Court is transferred to Family court Guntur, AP. I need to change the address of correspondence so that I can continue to get any communication from the court regarding the hearing etc. Please suggest the procedure for the same.


Thank you.


 1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 August 2014

Submit to concerned Court Affidavit of Address Proof. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register