LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay (Manager)     08 December 2010

Address Change: Draft for Agreement


We have a Partnership firm.

The admin address of the firm has changed. Registered office is same.

Can someone pls help me with the draft for putting this on a stamp paper.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,


 6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 December 2010

Just you inform the regarding change of the address of the administrative office of the firm to registrar of firms and publish it in the local news paper. It is sufficient.

Sanjay (Manager)     08 December 2010

Do I really need to publish in the news paper ?
Is it a compulsory regulation ?

Don't I need to put this on a stamp paper with signatures of all partners ?

Pls advice.


SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     09 December 2010

Information to Registrar of Firms is sufficient. The publication in News Paper is not mandatory.

Sanjay (Manager)     09 December 2010

Thx Sachin and others and sorry to be persistent.

But do I also need to create an annexure or extension to the existing partnership deed?
May be write something like "RESOLVED AMONGST ALL PARTNERS THAT THE ADMIN OFFICE BE SHIFTED TO THE NEW PREMISES AT new office address here WITH EFFECT FROM XX-XX-XXXX" or something like that and have all partners sign this ?
Is this not required as per laws ?
All partners are family members.

Pls advice.


BALAGURURAJ (ADVOCATE)     12 December 2010

in partnership firm there is no need of such resolution.simply u have to informed the corressponding govt bodies . may be there is some format you hav to fulfil

Sanjay (Manager)     17 December 2010


I have got FORM C, Notice of Change of Address of Business.

Where should I submit this (in Mumbai)?
What is the fee?
Do I get some acknowledgement ?

Thank you in advance.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register