Adding name of my "separated" wife in my passport

Sir/Madam My wife and I got married in 2012. But due to certain reasons, we got separated later. When I applied for my passport in 2016, I opted for marital status "separated". Now (some months ago) I decided to become a submissive husband and stay quiet. As a result, we are now living together. I don't know how long it will last, though! I am going to the UK to attend a conference for a month. I have already booked my air tickets. I'm going to apply for VISA in a few days. What shall I do? Do I need to change the marital status in my passport? Will it create any problems in getting the VISA. * My wife has no problem even if I have "separated" status in passport. She hasn't applied for a passport and doesn't need a passport either. Thanking you in advance. Please help me. Urgent: 9435687404/9954375218



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x