LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Kumar   03 June 2023

Actual early date in hearing.

In a regular case in CRR at Punjab highcourt, one can urge for early hearing/actual date by some way like mentioning ? Actually no regular criminal cases are being heard in regular manner there. I am waiting since 7years and my service matter is being affected badly due to this criminal case.


 1 Replies

Niharika Lohan   04 June 2023

Hi Rajinder, I’m Adv. Niharika

As we all must have heard, that the cases in the court takes a lot of time, more than apprehended actually. In your query mentioned above, I would advice you to hire a prudent local lawyer where your case is pending. More so, a lawyer of face value, who knows his way with the staff and officers of the court, in order to expedite your proceedings. I can understand that it becomes monotonous and demotivating when incidents like the one you mention happen. You can seek an urgency petition / mentioning via the prudent and competent lawyer that you hire. That should help your case.

I hope your issue gets resolved soon enough.

In case you have further concerns, you can contact me at

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register