LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JB (Analyst)     02 July 2015

Actions one must take after getting mcd divorce order

I am going to get Mutual Consent Divorce(MCD) order soon after a long struggle. I am thinking about post divorce must do actions.

Could you please give the details of actions one must take after getting MCD divorce order?

Actions such as removing the divorced wife name from the penson schemes / from the bank accounts / from the nominees of policies such as LIC, cancelling the existing marriage registration, etc?

Kindly provide your advices.

Learning

10 Replies

JB (Analyst)     06 July 2015

Any update on this? please..

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 July 2015

once you get MCD decree, you can marry again and if you want you can include the second iwife name were ever you had included your present wife name

even you do not marry you can give a formal letter to the concerned department stating the facts and the mcd order xexrox copy and nominate your related choice name and submit

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

@JB - You can do so by providing a xerox copy as mentioned Sir Adv K Mahesh. 

I don't think you need to go to registrar office to cancel the marriage. Once the court dissolves the marriage it is enough.

I don't think you need to go to registrar office to cancel the marriage. Once the court dissolves the marriage it is enough.

JB (Analyst)     09 July 2015

Mnay thanks for the replies :-)

SuperHero (Manager)     09 July 2015

I have seen couples who have been married for 50 years also fight but there is love in that.

So I wish you get married again who has some maturity, mental compatability and have a beautiful life....

Wish you Good Luck...

Money Lost, Nothing is Lost.

Health Lost, Something is Lost.

Time or Character lost, everything is Lost.

SuperHero (Manager)     10 July 2015

@TGK REDDI saab - No comments any more....

I read your latest reply in the below post... what else...

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-law-for-wife-property--112489.asp#.VZ_E1flViko

SuperHero (Manager)     13 July 2015

@TGK Reddi - I am not annoyed. I can't understand the pain and suffering you have gone through. We need Gender Unbiased Laws.

Everybody can post there views for free and if you see any news channel or paper today.

1. Child abuse / acid attacks / Rapes

2. Child marriages still exist in India.

3. School teachers abusing Children.

4. Women dying of Dowry.

5. Again I think 10 - 20 Years back there were lot and lots of cases where Women died because she couldn't get money or dowry. Where in laws poured Kerosene or Leaked Gas...

6. Things have changed, Some Parents mindset have changed now a days many people are not opting for dowry but looking for a good girl. I don't know what good means.

7. Now a days Men are suffering so much because of DV act, 498a. so on.....

https://www.trust.org/item/20120613010100-sk134/?source=spotlight

LONDON (TrustLaw) - Strong policies against violence and exploitation combined with good access to education and healthcare make Canada the best G20 country to be a woman, while infanticide, child marriage and slavery make India the worst, a global poll of experts showed on Wednesday.

So things are changing a lot. Today 1000 rupee has no value in India meaning it can be spent in few seconds.

And Yajnavalkya began, "Not for the sake of the husband does the husband become dear, O Maitreyi; the husband becomes dear for the sake of the Self. It is not because of the wife that she is held dear; it is for the sake of the Self. The son is held dear, not for the sake of the son, but for the sake of the Self. Wealth is dear, cattle are dear, not because of the cattle or wealth, but because of the Self. 

JB (Analyst)     16 July 2015

Thanks for your replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register