My friend is working in GNCTD as UDC.  He has worked under a officer who had been retired from service. The said officer had not submitted the ACR of my friend to the Administrative Department.   The ACP of my friend is due but it has come to his notice that the ACR of the specific period is not available.  When my friend telephonically conversed the matter with the officer, he has told him that he had sent the same to administrative office and he will not write the same again.  What are the rules about the matter when the officer under whom a clerk has worked, had not written the ACR and became retired from the service whether the said clerk will get the ACP/Promotion or not. Whether there is any rule to help him in getting the ACP without the ACR of specific period.  Whether he will get the justice from CAT/Civil Court.   Whether the said officer can be penalised for not writing the ACR willfully.    It is also pertinent to mention here that my friend had passed more than 20 years of service and except this period of one and a half year missing ACR, all his ACRs are good/Very good/Excellent. Kindly advice.


It is the prerogative of the officer to complete the ACR of each employee working under him . The em-loyee is not responsible for the non-completion of the ACR . Neverthless it is departmental look out, and so the promotion or anyother privilege due to the employee cannot be wtheld or stopped. It will not stand against him in anyway.


Dy Director

Administration know the rule of refer year bak in case of missing ACR.  If the officer has retired more than three months back the he cannot initiate ACR now nor can be compelled.The employee cannot be denied the benefit.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x