Accused not tradable

I have non balable warrent against two accused for 138 cheque bounce . I also visited his office home in Patna along with Pune polish officer but they are not traceable and their family members r not telling their current location . Accused live in Patna and is often goes to Delhi and London and hide their when some one comes for asking due money or any thing . Both accused have running from one state to other like Bihar to Delhi and London . It is very difficult to take polish officer from Pune to different states every time and they ask for lots of money for doing this job as every officer do so . I am asking u to help me in this case and what should I do to recover my money . They have business in Patna and Delhi and their managers are handling these business and they don't face any financial problem . I am only spending money for arresting and ruining long duration 138 criminal case . What should I do . Can't I cancel accuses UK visa because they are required in India for case and how to take local polish officers help in Patna and Delhi to catch them .???,,



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x