LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMED RAFI (Secretary)     01 August 2011

Accused not arrested

There was a criminal case filed under section 420 and 406 IPC with five persons as accused.

The A5 was arrested and was sent to juidcial custody and his bail was rejected by the traial and sessions court  and the main observation was the fact that the other accused are absconding.

Police are not arresting the other accsued A1 TO A5 despite knowing the whereabouts of two persons.

One accused comes to police station regularly  to sign.

Another one is not arrested for bieng 50 years of age (this justification was given by a cop in the crime dept)

What is the remedy?Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 August 2011

It is the duty of the police to find out an accused.

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     01 August 2011

Better to approach HC for A5 stating all these facts. HC may grant bail on condition.

(Guest)

Dear Brothers and Sisters of my beloved Country,

I herby express my sincere thanks and appreciation to you for having faith in the INDIAN JUDICIARY. However, I request you to go through my bitter experience narrated in https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/injustice.php#mygri and make comments thereon

The cost of justice in the Indian Justice Delivery system is so high that a victim cannot easily afford to pay . Sometimes, it may cost one's OWN LIFE OR THAT OF HIS DEPENDENTS. Ordinarily, a  victim canot secure justice through legal means, unless he is more influential than the offenders or wrong-doers. Even an advocate cannot easily approach the Supreme Court for getting his grievance redressed thanks to the practical difficulties, leave aside the fate of the common man.

PUBLIC REFERENDUM:

If a Public Referendum is conducted on the issue of working of Indian Justice Delivery System, I am sure, the majority of our Citizens will express their dissatisfaction by voting  against the present Justice System of India. Moreover, but for the fear of contempt proceedings instilled in the minds of the law-abiding citizens, many wrong-doings of  indifferent and irresponsible Judicial  Officers of India will come to light.

KINDLY MAKE YOUR COMMENTS FOR BRINGING ABOUT JUDICIAL REFORMS TO HAVE  A TRUELY INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY WORKING UNDER A FOOLPROOF JUSTICE DELIVERY SYSTEM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register