Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accidental money transfer by company

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2013

@ Haridas Mandal,

You must have received the a/c statement, entries in pass book.

Does it show this credit?

If the bank has paid in excess it has to provide the evidence.

Escalate to Nodal Officer, Chairman, Citizen’s Charter…………………………..pursue RTI route…………..and/or issue legal notice.

(Guest)

Yes it is shown in the acct statement / passbook along with many such credits as part of payments against terminal benefits, dis-ability benefits and pensions..But those are very cryptic entries which can only be deciphered by the bank against their payment sheet. I have only the PPO which was issued in original to me prior to adjustments against 6th pay commission. Frankly speaking I did not bothered to go to the bank asking them to show me why a payment has been made on what ground..as to my understanding and local knowledge from my seniors there are enough checks and balances as well as audits by controller of defence acct for any payment made to any pensioner..complex calculations due to 6th pay was also one of the reasons we the pensioners tends to believe that what ever credited by the bankers is well supported by valid documents.

Now I wish to satisfy myself that the money said to be paid in excess appx 15 lacs plus is not my money..for which I need to get the calculation sheet and get it verified by the local CDA experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register