LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh D Pillai (Not employed)     07 July 2011

Access to paid ( covered) car park


I live in an appartment in Chennai area. I live in my own appartment and also own  a paid car park in the appartment where I am living. The builder has provided an access to the car park , and I was using it for the past 10 years. Since the  number of open or free parking space is limited,  the association has started  allowing people to park cars in front of my parking area as well as in the passage This is obstructing my free movement and creating great hardships for me.

I have registred my objection to the association, but looks like I may not get justice from them. Request to hear your expert opinion and if required, I request someone to help me out with legal proceedings.


Suresh D Pillai


 2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

U give a application / notice to the Association with car parkign letter issue to u  from builder for right to use this space for parking purpose, If  thay r not agree with u, u file a suit for that and file a criminal case against them.

1 Like

Suresh D Pillai (Not employed)     08 July 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the quick response.  I had already given a letter to the association , in this regard.  I will wait for one more week for some kind of response from them.

Sir, If you are based out in Chennai, I would like to meet you in person, to discuss this further

Thanks and Regards

Suresh D Pillai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query