Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib Banerji (Self Employed)     17 August 2014

Abusive wife.

Dear Experts,

I was living with my wife in her rented apartment in Kolkata since she refuses to stay with my parents and does not want me to keep any relationship with my parents who live in the same city.She is a business women & I am a salaried person.My wife is very abusive and she tortures me mentally and sometimes physically.Day before yesterday 15th August 2014 a very small argument was blown out of proportion and she abused me broke crockeries and hit me hard on my head with a blunt object & I was bleeding profusely.I left the house and came to stay with my parents.They took me to a clinic and the wound on my head was taken care of.Yesterday I went to her house & asked her to return my belongings like my laptop computer,glasses 2 wristwatches clothes & other items but she slammed the door on my face and said that she would not return them and asked the security of the building not to let me enter.I went to the local police station and filed a GD and obtained the GD number.I do not go back to her because I fear for my life.But I would like to get my belongings back please advise me how I will be able to get back my belongings.


Thanks & warm regards,

Rajib Banerji



 3 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     17 August 2014

Dear, You just want your belongings back keeping the relationship alive or part with a relationship is an important factor, in order to get them back without keeping the relationship better file a divorce petition or with keeping the relation file an RCR, mentioning you want your belongings back. Advocate kapil chandna.9899011450

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 August 2014

Send a legal notice for R.C.R. 

NUT (Programmer)     17 August 2014

Send her a divorce letter and get her out of your life is ideal..... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads