LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryagaurav (manager)     06 June 2010

abuse of posy by government servant

Dear seniors,

    There is an govt. officer who is not performing his duty due to some personal problem with me as i  have noticed that all other files are cleared but he said to me that some of my files are missing and he can't do in this regard.I am new in law , pls guide me the procedure /remedy in such case. I am feeling helpless. I have gone through Prev. of corruption act, but there is only procedure when someone found taking bribe, he is not taking bribe nor doing his job. waiting for a helpful reply.thanx in advance 


 8 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 June 2010

Send a complaint to the superior officer and ask him to take immediate action.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 June 2010

Other thing, if you are legally well with your file, then use Right to information Act, asking the status of the file and in what seniority the files are being disposed.

mahesh keshav lade (law student)     06 June 2010


first complaint to immediate senior with collecting received copy of same.then through RTI ask for ur all correspondent letters. and then with all documents u can complaint to highest authority of same department

suryagaurav (manager)     06 June 2010

what if i want to proceed legal action, kn  fact i am not clear for this step, as the proedure will  take long time, AND COMPLAINTS ARE GONE TO DUST BIN AS USUAL  ared tapism

mahesh keshav lade (law student)     07 June 2010

r u from maharashtra? IF YES ,then u can file case under DAFTAR DIRANGAI KAYDA[?}2005 IN COURT it would be civil action.

suryagaurav (manager)     07 June 2010

hi, pls suggest the measures I can take if they said that my files are missing , no. of files are -11 in numbers. so they may miss them deliberately and all originals are within file. I wanna initiate some legal steps to make them prressurised as well as aware of their responsibilities.  waiting for a positive reply from my learned friends

mahesh keshav lade (law student)     08 June 2010

do you have any proof that you have given those 11 files,then only you may be in position to do something

suryagaurav (manager)     13 June 2010

yes, and proceedings are earlier been done by earlier officers but this time that guy just due to some personal tussle with me is not proceeding from last 1 and half year,  before it every fortnight proceedings were going on, and now he stopped. pls help. i am confused

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register