LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raaj kumar (executive, head)     19 November 2011

About the degree.............

There is the query relating to the study centers affiliate by the private universities 
conducting courses through distance education?

i have taken admission in the year 2008 in rewa <M.P.>
in a two year pg degree program. If have cleared my prev. yr exams
but the mark sheet provided to me was erroneous. In the due years the institute in one way or the other is not getting my exams conducted. so i have not deposited the outstanding amount of my course fees of the next year.Now it is 2011 i am in great vain! monetary as well as career point of view
1. is there any legal remedy?
what are they?
2. Is the institute has any legal obligation to get my course completed?
3. Pls cite any precedents and case laws

Pls help...........


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query