Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Upadhayay   05 October 2020

about expidite application

sir,
my case for property dispute/division is pending before civil judge senior division.as the property is very old,some portions of it is about to collapse.some of the defendents have already died,so the case is fixed for process(kayam mukami ).one of the portions in my possession is about to fall.TI has already been imposed on the said property.as
i am the the plaintiff,weather it is absolutely nesseary for me to firstly start proses of the court or I can move to the court for redressal taking into consideration of imminent danger to the life,and property .
thank
sanjay upadhyay.
adv

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Originally posted by : Sanjay Upadhayay
sir,my case for property dispute/division is pending before civil judge senior division.as the property is very old,some portions of it is about to collapse.some of the defendents have already died,so the case is fixed for process(kayam mukami ).one of the portions in my possession is about to fall.TI has already been imposed on the said property.asi am the the plaintiff,weather it is absolutely nesseary for me to firstly start proses of the court or I can move to the court for redressal taking into consideration of imminent danger to the life,and property . thanksanjay upadhyay.adv

Move an application u/s 151 CPC for permission of court to carryout necessary repairs .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register