Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khan (Engineer)     25 February 2010

A victim

Sir,

I had an affair with a girl. After 1 year of courtship I got transferred and shifted another state. In between our relationship I found her very suspicious about any woman connected with me. But I thought it as a deep love. As I was away from her the suspicion grew with a high level and she commits suicide without any valid reason leaving a letter in which no where my name was mentioned and also it was not a suicide note. But her parents lodged a complaint based on that letter against me and a case of s/c 306 was lodged against me. They dont have any proof against me and their motive is only to harrasse me that is whay they are not coming on the court on the due date making unnecessarry delay in the decision. My life is completely ruined as well as my family is also suffering due to this. My lawyear has applied for quash and also time frame decision. I am feeling like completely helpless. I want to know how much is the possibility to get it quash or if any other procedure is there so that they get punished for what they are doing to me. Pls suggest

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

dear

dont worry. ur case is ideal for quashing before hon'ble high court u/s 482 cr.pc

1 Like

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     25 February 2010

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-A-case-of-s-c-306/14017/
1 Like

Khan (Engineer)     25 February 2010

Sir,

Now I want to know how much time it can take to quash the case from hon'ble HC?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register