Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISHABH KUMAR VERMA   16 April 2022

A person logged case on me for Loan fraud what's my rights

Dear all,

I recently accused by person from gujrat and he was my Direct Selling Agent (DSA), I was good familiar with him last 1 months and he send me many cases and I was third party person to do loan and that all these he sent me I forward to other person by physically and he first make me believe that he can bring all files approval because 2-3 files he never ask the money so I thought he is right person so I forwarded all cases to him but he never taken any file by digitally by saying these are cases for Private funding only can we login hard copy and he also taken cash money for 19 files with login fees 67,280 rupees and this money I asked to my DSA by making him believe if the money get lost I'll reimburse you by my own pocket.. Then my DSA also get believe on so I sent my account details and everything to him.. now the situation came arround that person has rejected all my files by saying RBI is not considering these so I ask about money he said now it can be Refund because you have agreed for loan agreement.. I taken many follow up he switch off his mobile since 5 April 22, Now I was unable to the money instantly these now days my DSA Has logged the case against for cyber crime... Please help what I can do now!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register