Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narinder (y)     29 November 2010

A Girl Missing

Dear All,

My Sister is missing from 2 Sep 2010,(Born 1 Dec 2010) and he is with a boy who has induldge in various criminal activities, we had filed an FIR under Sec 363/366, 

We are from Haryana and boy family is in Kapurthala(Punjab) and they all have runed from their native places.    On 30th Oct 2010, we had gone to kapurthala in search of girl , where we got the boy's brother.we handed that person to Punjab police. But due to politial hold of that persons police rescued him without asking any single question from the Boy brother. and Even SHO of punjab police told us to meet that person who has taken that boy with him. and the person who had taken that boy having a political background.

Now we are in fear that My sister may be in some problem and even they had murdered her to save the boy. Because till date we have not seen boy, we have only seen his brother and the person who have taken him.

Police is saying that we cannot ask anything from boy brother and the person because their name are not in FIR.Could Any help me on this.The person and the boy brother know where the couple is . but person is having political support their punjab police have not asked any thing from him and one haryana police called and asked him, he says what you want you can do, even SP can not say anything to me. From that police had not called or asked him any thing.

I want to know is there any law which allows police to ask from boy brother and person. or is we have enter any new fir.

Learning

4 Replies

Narinder (y)     29 November 2010

sorry, She was born on 1 Dec 1993

(Guest)

Yes.  File a writ of Habeas corpus before the (punjab) Highcourt  with the documents (FIR, complaint, other facts).  Also you can direct the other investigating agencies to find out the matter  by way of writs.  It will definitely help and produce the person/body immediately or within short span of time.

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     30 November 2010

i agree Mr.Ganesan

Narinder (y)     19 January 2011

Hi Thanks,

I got my sister back but without using the writ.

They have kidnapped her and tortoured her.On 6th Dec 2010, Police presented girl and boy in CJM court,from where court ordered the police send boy to jail and subit girl on family.

Now police have to file a charge sheet under rape of underage girl but till date police has not filed any charge sheet because they are getting bribe from boy side. If they not file any chargesheet then that affects my case , what is the last date of submitting charge sheet and what i have to do , if police is not file charge sheet.

Every day police ask me , please give money to hire car because we have to go for collecting medical report or do any work related to our case.

please help what should i do,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register