Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

A doctor manhandling me using her degree

Sr. Application Specialist


My mother is a schezophrenic.(emotional and thought process and behaviour disorder.Disease can not be identified unless and untill examined closely  by the professional). She is very close to her cousin and confide everything in her who is a Gynecologist. As a schezophrenic my mother's analysys and thoughts, coping with the resposibilities and situaltions were never normal and always being  misrepresented against me(ever since i was12 years old). Over a period that took a shape as if i'm psychic and her cousin used to come to my home and beat me up.. spread everywhere in the society as if i'm a psyco.. she also forcefully injected a tranquilizer to me and spoke of calling an ambulance to admit me in the mental hospital. Now i can no more reside in that place. Its so much of humiliation

I dont want any sympathy.

Can I file charges against that doctor?

The incidence took place in Karnataka and now I reside in Pune.

I want to file from Pune

How Can i get justice???

the incidence


Do u want to file the suit against the Gynecologist cousin for cruelty u mentioned?

No one can forcefully inject tranqualizer against ur consent, immediately u should have lodged complain with the police.

Wait for the reply of other experts



dear immediately approach Police or may file complaint before some local lawyer, ur case is a serious one and must be brought to the knowledge of authorities.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x