Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rachel   25 October 2015

Workplace harassment

Dear Sir,

This is my case against Velammal with a few points lined out here asking for compensation. I happened to resign only because I was being tortured to resign by their office staff, Surya before getting placed. However, the Principal was the one who has been making plans and started physically hurting me and a students. Whenever she used to hit students she used bring them to office and try to see how I react. Some of the students used to keep expecting me to come for help. I decided to resign on getting placed because I can't bear to see these.

1. Surya, office staff was s*xually harassing me. They asked will I say to anyone that Surya is calling me for s*xual inter course on Christmas day celebration.

2. They were meddling with work reports and like playing serious pranks to mistakes.

3. Planned to blame for stealing money during Christmas.

4. Making faces at me and abused students for pranks.

5. Hit me with ball in December.

7. Were annoying my mother and created displeasure at home as I innocently tried to make her active like before.

8.  were harassing through public using pro relationship and these girls of those hostel. She is ally to some DMK people there. When this man wanted to invite her, I told him not to invite me in her place and disrespect her. What else do these police women want?

9. Had a faux wedding proposal and misbehaved in bus to bother over my periods. Maybe this was youth hostel Pradeep.

10. Persisted to notice and talk to drivers and conductors of bus but did not introduce as Principal to chief guests, other programme organisers using my students. In fact threatened of being easily blamed on morals when my seniors of chemistry and other department students of american college, madurai asked of me.

11. There was one faux paracetamol that affected my health in February.

12. She took my mobile phone to play prank and find out of my contacts for morals. She refused to allow me to lodge police complaint but I  spoke and so she gave to do over control room. But had cybercrime filed as a result as I could not connect calls. This happened in January and she blamed the enquiring officer as army personnel in January and started misbehaving with me. Parents were also involved.

13. This was first time I got to knows that they used modus on me to delay periods and made office boy, ranjith misbehave with me in presence of chairman. Same evening she had an enquiry commission and shouted indecently with abusive words. She asked me to resign immediately and pay money but I gave notice and refused to give money. After calming down, she bargained in return to think over of "being like her in all ways" including as principal like her. This proves my statement that they are hurting me for not using corporal punishment which is also their police problem.

These are a few points...I have a list of more than 20 points...that I myself can list out without a lawyer...

I am legally entitled for compensation....how many hearings will a case of this kind will take place?? and how much can I claim approx..?

Regards

Rachel Predeepa

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register