Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     25 June 2009

Will

WILL

This Will is made at New Delhi, on this 21st  Day of February 2008 by SMT. NISHA GUPTA, W/o Sh. Anil Kumar Gupta, R/o B-8/172, Rohini, Delhi-85.

WHEREAS I am the sole owner and in possession of DDA HIRE PURCHASE JANTA FLAT NO. 356 ON GROUND FLOOR, POCKET A-1, SECTOR-6, SITUATED AT ROHINI RESIDENTIAL SCHEME DELHI along with the rights in the land beneath it (hereinafter to be referred to be as the SAID PROPERTY)

AND WHEREAS, I for my bonafide and legal needs and requirements has agreed to sell, transfer, assign and convey his rights, title, interests and liens in the Said Property to SMT. SUDESH RANI, W/o Sh. Harbans Lal, R/o 56-B, AD Block, Power Apartments, PitamPura, Delhi-88(herein after referred as a Beneficiaries) for a total sale consideration of Rs. 2, 15,000/- (Rupees Two Lacs & Fifteen Thousands only).

AND WHEREAS, I have agreed to sell the Said Property to and an agreement to this effect and other documents in this behalf have been executed in favour of SMT. SUDESH RANI, W/o Sh. Harbans Lal, R/o 56-B, AD Block, Power Apartments, PitamPura, Delhi-88 

AND WHEREAS the entire sale consideration has also been paid to the Executant for the Said Property in pursuance of the agreement as aforesaid and the possession has also been handed over to the Beneficiaries

NOW THEREFORE I willingly make this Will that after my death above said Beneficiary will become the absolute owner of the Said Property.

They shall be entitled to get the Said Property transferred and substituted in his own name in DDA/MCD and the other concerned authorities, shall use and enjoy the same as the owner without any claim or demand by any of my legal heirs.

That in case the said beneficiary predeceases me, then after my death the legal heirs of the said beneficiary will become the absolute owners of the Said Property.
My legal heirs will have no connection or concern of any nature with the Said Property under any circumstances.

This is my last and final Will regarding the said property only.

In the end I declare that I have made this Will voluntarily, without any outside pressure and in full possession and control of all my senses.

In case any one raises any objection & challenges this WILL, the objection shall be treated as NULL AND VOID.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this Will at New Delhi on the date first mentioned above in the presence of the following witnesses:-

WITNESSES:

1.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 TESTATOR

Learning

2 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     25 June 2009

WILL

This Will is made at New Delhi, on this 21st  Day of February 2008 by SMT. NISHA GUPTA, W/o Sh. Anil Kumar Gupta, R/o B-8/172, Rohini, Delhi-85.

WHEREAS I am the sole owner and in possession of DDA HIRE PURCHASE JANTA FLAT NO. 356 ON GROUND FLOOR, POCKET A-1, SECTOR-6, SITUATED AT ROHINI RESIDENTIAL SCHEME DELHI along with the rights in the land beneath it (hereinafter to be referred to be as the SAID PROPERTY)

AND WHEREAS, I for my bonafide and legal needs and requirements has agreed to sell, transfer, assign and convey his rights, title, interests and liens in the Said Property to SMT. SUDESH RANI, W/o Sh. Harbans Lal, R/o 56-B, AD Block, Power Apartments, PitamPura, Delhi-88(herein after referred as a Beneficiaries) for a total sale consideration of Rs. 2, 15,000/- (Rupees Two Lacs & Fifteen Thousands only).

AND WHEREAS, I have agreed to sell the Said Property to and an agreement to this effect and other documents in this behalf have been executed in favour of SMT. SUDESH RANI, W/o Sh. Harbans Lal, R/o 56-B, AD Block, Power Apartments, PitamPura, Delhi-88 

AND WHEREAS the entire sale consideration has also been paid to the Executant for the Said Property in pursuance of the agreement as aforesaid and the possession has also been handed over to the Beneficiaries

NOW THEREFORE I willingly make this Will that after my death above said Beneficiary will become the absolute owner of the Said Property.

They shall be entitled to get the Said Property transferred and substituted in his own name in DDA/MCD and the other concerned authorities, shall use and enjoy the same as the owner without any claim or demand by any of my legal heirs.

That in case the said beneficiary predeceases me, then after my death the legal heirs of the said beneficiary will become the absolute owners of the Said Property.
My legal heirs will have no connection or concern of any nature with the Said Property under any circumstances.

This is my last and final Will regarding the said property only.

In the end I declare that I have made this Will voluntarily, without any outside pressure and in full possession and control of all my senses.

In case any one raises any objection & challenges this WILL, the objection shall be treated as NULL AND VOID.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this Will at New Delhi on the date first mentioned above in the presence of the following witnesses:-

WITNESSES:

1.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 TESTATOR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register