Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palash Kumar Debnath   21 November 2017

What is the success rate of counselling for divorce case.

Dear Experts,
I have been married for 2.8 months. I have filled a divorce case and my counselling date in next month 07th Nov 17. I want my wife get a good counselling and rejoin my company for life long. As, I have been forced for filling divorce. As, after my marriage my wife is not even stayed with me for more than six months (in-break). And my in laws are asking me to settled in their house or near by. As, I am bought up in Hyderabad and working here. And it was a arranged marriage. In my all visit to my wife parents home, I tried to tell my in-laws to short the things and leave your daughter for conjugal life with me. But their interference is so much high that she can't think beyond that whatever her parents says she obeys. Result on this i have to filled for a divorce. Can it be solved in counselling as I am not interested for separation. I tried personal way also getting counselling by experts but every time she denied and every efforts gets into vain.  

Please advice me I am very tensed. I am not looking for separation. what are the things I have to tell in court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register