LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

O. Haridasan (Service)     04 August 2010

What is god

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time.
When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions.
Finally, his parents were able to find a scholar.
Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?
Scholar: I hope I am one and if God willing, I will be able to answer your questions.
Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts have failed to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of God.
Young Man: I have 3 questions:
1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
2. What is fate?
3. If Devil was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Devil and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man(feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?
Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.
Young Man: I really don't understand.
Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.
Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes.
Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!
Young Man: I cannot.
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape… Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?
Young Man: No.
Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?
Scholar: That is fate my second answer…….. My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from flesh.
Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?
Young Man: Flesh.
Young Man: In pain.
Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Devil and also the hell were created from the fire, if God wants, God willing , the hell will become a very painful place for devil.

Learning

10 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 August 2010

What is god    

GOD IS AN IMAGINE BY  PEOPLE OF THE EARLIER DAYS OF CIVILIZATION. MODERN PEOPLE CARRY THIS OLD IMAGINE BY CULTURAL HERIDITY.

THERE IS NO GOD. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOD.

- AS GOD DOES NOT EXIST, THEREFORE QUESTION OF SHAPE DOES NOT ARISE.

2. What is fate?

- CONCEPT OF FATE ALSO AN IMAGINATION ONLY. NOTHING REALITY ON IT..

3. If Devil was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Devil and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

- CONCEPT OF DEVIL ALSO AN IMAGINATION ONLY. NOTHING REALITY ON IT. THEREFORE THE REST MATTER IS USELESS FOR THE PURPOSE TO ANSWER.

A STORY IS A STORY ONLY.

AN UNREAL THINGH CAN NOT BE PROVED REAL BY MAKING A STORY.

THE STORY
Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.
Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes.
Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!
Young Man: I cannot.
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape…

ANALYSIS

FIRST ANSWER. - ALL OF US FEEL GOD'S EXISTENCE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE HIS SHAPE…

-THE SO CALLED SCHOLR’S ANSWER ABOUT FIRST QUESTION IE, ‘DOES GOD EXIST? IF SO, SHOW ME HIS SHAPE’ IS, - AS ALL OF US FEEL GOD'S EXISTENCE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE HIS SHAPE…THEREFORE YOU ALSO MUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IT.

THERE IS NO OTHER LOGIC HAVE HAD THE SO CALLED SCHOLR.

2. What is fate?

THE STORY

Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?
Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?
Scholar: That is fate my second answer…….

ANALYSIS

SECOND ANSWER -THE SO CALLED SCHOLR’S ANSWER ABOUT THE SECOND QUESTION IE ‘WHAT IS FATE?’ IS WHICH CAN NOT DREAM OR THINK IN ADVANCE IS FATE.

BUT IN REALITY ONE OF THE PROBABILITIES WHICH COME UP DUE TO SOME CERTAIN REASONS IS SO CALLED FATE OR LUCK AND NOTHINGH ELSE.

THE STORY

Scholar: My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from flesh.
Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?
Young Man: Flesh.
Young Man: In pain.
Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Devil and also the hell were created from the fire, if God wants, God willing , the hell will become a very painful place for devil.

ANALYSIS

THIRD ANSWER - THE SO CALLED SCHOLR’S ANSWER ABOUT THE THIRD QUESTION IE ‘If Devil was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Devil and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?’ WAS AS THE HAND AND THE FACE BOTH ARE MADE OF FLESH, BUT AFTER SLAP, THE YOUNG MAN FELT PAIN, ACCORDING TO THE SO CALLED SCHLOR, THEREFORE IT IS PROVED THAT IT IS THE CREATOR WHOSE (THE GOD) WISH/WANT BECOME EVERYTHINGH POSSIBLE.

PERHAPS IT IS THE STORY MADE AT THAT TIME WHEN ENERGY TRANSMISSION FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER POINT WAS NOT KNOWN TO THE HUMAN BEINGS. THAT’S WHY SUCH A POOR LOGIC PUTED BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO CREATE THE FAITH OF THE IMAGINARY CONCEPT OF GOD

THE SCIENTIFIC REASON OF THE ABOVE CAUSE IS TRANSMISSION OF ENERGY FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER.

THE PURPOSE OF ABOVE ANALISYS IS NOT TO HURT ANY BODY  BUT TO PROVIDE THE THINKING OF ALL, IN A SCIENTIFIC AND LOGICAL BASE.

O. Haridasan (Service)     05 August 2010

My good lord! Or should I not say 'lord' also. There are different forums in Lawyers Club India. One of the interesting fora where people contribute is "others" "jokes". As the heading itself will indicate, members access this forum just for the intersting anecdotes contained therein. One may digest a joke. Yet another may not like it to that extent. Human's minds are like bulbs. 0 V, 6 V, 12 V, 60V and so on. The illumination would depend upon the V. Just like the bulbs would derive their energy from a powerhouse or a generator or a battery, human minds derive energy from some source, may be it is the sun, or the moon (Lunacy), their parents, their teachers, their friends, their actions etc. The source of energy can be called by any name. God, Master, Devil, Zero etc. After all what is there in nomenclature? Amar has to die despite his name and after his death people may not even remember him. That apart, the all out attack of Mr. Arup of god was interesting and enjoyable. All the best.

1 Like

O. Haridasan (Service)     05 August 2010

I have wrongly typed 'V' in place of "W" i.e. volts in place of Watt. Sorry.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 August 2010

Very interesting posting and after that very nice analysis sir.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 August 2010

To admit certain facts one require wisdom and courage.. We are unable to answer so many things  with our limited knowledge. That will not mean it is not  in existence. We can say something is wrong  easily. It is better not to judge and pass comment  the not known things with our limited known knowledge  and little  scientific theories. Thanks a lot for your interesting  posting.  

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 August 2010

mr pk,

To admit certain facts one require wisdom and courage

- is it a fact or a matter of believe?

i hope you understand the diffrence of fact and believe.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     10 August 2010

Someone it is fact, someone it is belief,  somebody it is myth, somebody it is story, somebody it is nonesense, someone it is ominipotent, somenone it is nirvana, someone it is friendship   some body it is realisation, Thanks Arup  for giving a chance to  me to further think about the unknown.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 August 2010

you are doing tactful reply avoiding the actual.

fact and believe are completely seperate thing.

fact can not change person to person.

believe may change person to person.

god exists  -  it is not a fact, it is believe only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register