urgent help required

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Request you to guide me I am in love with a girl and she also loves me but her is denying our marriage with a reason that I am divorcee earlier he agreed for our marraige since last two years we were in relationship but now her father is giving excuse of society and all. Sir I want to inform her society that we are in love with each other and have photos as evidence so that her father cant take away her.. Sir please guide me if write a msg on facebook to all her relatives about our relationship will create any legal problem for me.. If yes what could be action they can take and what will be the loss to me.. i have spent almost 3 years with her now its impossible for me to leave her on such silly grounds pls guide me urgent


no need to do such act, first convince her parents that you are suitable match for his girl and you will keep her happy and take care of her, take help of your elders, friends, some relatives from both sides which may help for your marriage, if you had already done all this then as you both are major and can take decision for your life partner you can do court marriage or arya samaj marriage and live together .

Sir I tried it alot to convince her father but he is not understanding it and making it social issue. Now he threatened that he will desert his daugher for life time because of this now she is also not able to take decision since we had decided that we will do marriage with our family. Sir please guide me any other legal way to stop him since his stubborn attitude not only ruining my life but also of the girl as well she is innocent and very simple girl she cant leave her family and I really dont want to lose her at any cost. Please suggest me any other legal way to stop him by doing so




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu