Urgent advice needed

I am in love wid a gal but her family is strongle opposed to our relationship. they have kept her in confinement.. i dont even know where she is now and they dont let her use phone either. what legal options do i have ??

Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com)

Dear Querist,


1. Section 97 CrPC - allows an Executive Magistrate as well as JM1/MM to issue search warrants to produce illegally confined persons before himself. 

2. Writ of Habeas Corpus before the High Court would also help you with this. 


But before you indluge into this - make sure girl is WITH YOU. 


Feel free to discuss !

Total likes : 1 times


"But before you indluge into this - make sure girl is WITH YOU. " -- meaning she will stick with you and not turn against you if the matter goes to police/courts. Very important point by Adv.Chugh.

Total likes : 1 times



Iam Katty, Iam facing deep troubles with regards to creditors. My husband has taken loans from unauthorized lenders amounting to 50lakhs in 2010. Who have inreturn taken some documentation such as promissory note, blank cheques, stamp papers with higher amounts, etc. Some have taken possession of land documents and vehicle. currently my husband has sold the land to one of my relatives without link documents and the vehicle which is in one of the borrower's possession is not in my husband name and the real owner is pestering for the vehicle. We have pay some amounts also.

Please suggest me what best I can do as all the creditors are harrasing me and all my close relatives. Even they are threatening for life. Presently Iam not in a position to even earn my bread and lively hood. We couple are even staying sepeartly since 1 month because of this situation.

Kindly suggest me at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,



THank You sir Chugh And Sir DAs.the gal sent me few sms today saying that her parents threatened to use police and goons against me so she has decided to end this relationship. can i use these messages to file an FIR against her family? please reply soon as things are getting ugle



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu