Typical problem

My Name is Prashant Upadhyay, I am a teacher by profession and want your help in a mater.

me and my wife done marriage against are family because our famalies were not agree due to different castes. after marriage everything was fit and fine but after a month her mother came and tell us that she is agree for our relation now, and she want to take my wife home for few days.

after two days my wife stop contacting me totally and when I try to meet her,her family totally betrayed me. she doesn't want to contact me and doesn't want to live with me. she also saying this if i put any step she will lodge complaints as in false aligations and send me to jail. I never expect such a thing from my wife.

can you give any suggestion that can gave me satisfaction of judgement.


What type of marriage you had done court marriage , arya samaj marriage , or marriage in a temple pl. specify 2. had you registered your marriage or not ? 3 what relief you want , back your wife with you or divorce pl. write .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu