What are the ways to evict a tenant after the expiry of leave and license agreement of 11 months in Kolkata?
1) Does an owner need to provide rental receipts ?
2) Has supreme ourt passed any order that tecnically a tenant can continue to stay for 5 years on paying rent ?
3) Does the West Bengal Premises Tenancy Act has any clause for eviction after expiry of lease such as personal use, etc
If so, how will owner prove his personal use ?
4) In case of joint ownership, is joint personal use need to be proved for eviction ?
5) can owner introduce a clause of heavy rent after 11 months in order to evict? - and would that be legal to increase rent 4-5 times in case tenant does not evict after 11 months?