Temple construction on residential area without trust

I am planning to build temple on my own property in Residential Area of Goa. 

I have few questions

1> Being its on my private property it would be open for public to visit and eat ( probably  canteen by pandit not sure if Gaushala is permitted in that area  ) should i have to create Trust and which as i don't want, other to intervene in it beside my children and there family .

There has been the case in Goa that family were thrown from the trust and property built by there great Granparents

2> If i have to build trust can i have my own house to stay there

3> Planning for stay facility for outsiders like me to stay in Goa as even i am not a Local from goa and have to stay in Some relatives place.

4> Someone told that you have to take few forms like 80G form for exemption from tax u/s 11 and such forms are costly which can range to lakhs each and for this form you require 3 non blood relation members as Trustee (Just had a doubt about it as his close relative is  Trustee of few Temples ).

I have not moved to any lawyer first i thought i should get some information from Forum


It is surprising you have not got an answer in 2 months. Are you still looking for a response?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu