Surname and address change in Aadhaar.


Respected Sir, For the purpose of changing my surname and address in Aadhaar Card after my marriage, I have the following documents: 1) Marriage Registration Certificate 2) Passport of my husband. and 3) Changed PAN card. Whether the above 3 documents are sufficient for the update of Aadhaar Card, as the newly updated PAN Card with name and address change was successfully completed with the aforesaid first two documents. Please let me know whether Aadhaar Enrollment Centre needs any other documents for the purpose of Surname and address change in Aadhaar. Solicit kind guidance.

You should approach an Aadhar authorised centre with the documents. You can get the information from net.

Retired employee.

Go to any post office and submit such originals and duplicates and they are enough to my knowledge.   Many post offices are working for UIDAI and they charge Rs.50/- for making these modifications.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu