supplier took advance & not refunding money for incomplete w

Hello All,


I had made advance payment of INR 8000 on 1st May 2017 against total amount of INR 15500/- (as agreed & mentioned on Quotation) for decoration work for my commercial property. The supplier is a "verified supplier" from INDIAMART (A website that deals with suppliers).The supplier start their work (which was at my commercial site) on 5th May. Later on he did not come, I tried to contact him over phone, after many attempts, he sometimes pick my call and gave assurance of completing the unfinished jobs, but he did not. When I realise that the jobs were no longer required to me, finally I asked him to refund the balance amount, he agreed over phone and confirmed on mail several times that he will refund my money but he did not and gives another date. The final date was on 31st May 2017. But he too as usual, did not refund the same.


I have the proof of advance payment which was made through online transfer, the hard copy of quotation, and his mails.


Please suggest and help me how can I get the refund my money legally. Are these proofs are sufficient to take action on him...


Kindly help!




Kalyan Datta



You can file case with consumer fora.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can file a case in Consumer Court. Consumer Court is the special purpose court, in India, that deals with cases regarding consumer disputes and grievances. These are judiciary hearings set up by the government to protect the consumer rights. Its main function is to maintain the fair practices by the sellers towards consumers




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu