Suggestions please

Dear Experts,

I want to take divorce from my wife because of her suicide tendency and also facing many issues from the girl's family. I am much depressed.

I am scared to file the divorce petition also because in reverse she would put the false cases against me MC, harassment etc. We are living separately for the last 6 months.

I am desperately looking for your suggestions


Contact local eminent family court advocate and take his advice



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu