Stay order cancellations

Other party got a stay order from lower court on my disputed property in 2008. And its says that same condition would be maintained till the final judgement. How i proceed to cancel the order should i contact high court. We are living in hut how to build pakka makaan since final judgement take too much time. We are just waiting and waiting ???

File objections to vacate stay if court doesn't vacate stay then approach high court.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu