Stay on ongoing construction

senior accountant

Our new neighbours and ourself share a same compound and the general staircase, but  our new neighbour who recently brought the property has filed a case saying that the stair case is in his registarion and wants to demolish it. He has currently started some construction in his structure in front, and the said staircase is in the behind connecting the both the building, Is it possible to put a stay on his constrution as the part of his struture is in the case?



Though I am unable get  actual and factual structure, I can suggest you take an order of Injunction against you neighbor from putting up any sort of construction by violating your civil rights or rights under Law of easements  .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu