LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Son constructed flat on father land

We all brothers invested money on my father land and constructed g+2 house with 5 portions and I was the last who invested and constructed the last portion of house.

Recently due to my parents involvement in my marriage I got divorce and later again I got second marriage and I started living in the same building, separate portion and separated kitchen.

My other brothers are NRI and don’t stay at home. Now I locked the portion and my wife in her parents house with my daughter and I came abroad to search for job.

Bcoz I didn’t had good understanding with my father he wants to break the door lock and give the house on rent. And he don’t want me anymore in the house forever. I have lot of items in that portion and taken pictures of those before I came abroad.

My father has approximately 80,000/rs rental income per month from other sources.

When I asked the money which I spent on construction then he is asking me the money he spent on me since my brith.

So now iam jobless and no money and spent  all money on father house and will have no house if I go back.

No relative, family member or anyone agrees with my father but no one wants to argue with him as he is 70+ years old man, he also tried false cases on me and gave bribe to police so that they can harass me  and throw me out of my house.

He did similar things with grandparent’s undivided properties and undergoing court trails.

I have few proof that I constructed that portion (hardware store bills, painter, construction builders etc etc)

What shall I do to stop my father to make me homeless or to get back the money which I had spent on his house construction. Iam abroad now.

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 November 2016

With all evidence in your favour such as receipts you  hve gathered for incurring  repirs work ependiture file a suit fr partition ands seperate  possession of the house.Issue a Legal notice prior to your court case to your father..IN short whatever  documentry and oral evidnce you have  you should propare to produce before the court  regrding your ownership of the  property  in question.

If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks by clicking  thanks.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 November 2016

With all evidence in your favour such as receipts you  hve gathered for incurring  repirs work ependiture file a suit fr partition ands seperate  possession of the house.Issue a Legal notice prior to your court case to your father..IN short whatever  documentry and oral evidnce you have  you should propare to produce before the court  regrding your ownership of the  property  in question.

If you appreciate this answer please convey my forum thanks by clicking  thanks.

(Guest)
Dear Ramesh Singh. When father says he loves properties and not his family then these kind of issues starts. Same issue with different id. Plz let me know which one. Plz read my matter once again. I got divorce once with my parents involvement. Iam trying to save my second marriage. Next is I want my father to stop him from breaking my locked flat. I was not having intension to ask for seperate registration of property. And i tried all my ways to convince him through everyone he knows. But he became very stubborn. So no one is accepting what my father is doing to me. When my father gave a false complaint to police with bribe then all his 70+ years friends from the society came along with me to police saying my father allegations are false.

(Guest)
Also my father loves properties that is the reason he didn't gave his brothers and sister property share from my grand parents property undergoing court trails.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register