Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (Employee)     21 October 2010

Society Share Certificate and SathBara

Hello All,

I have bought a plot(Non Agricultural) in Pune, from a  registered society. 

The Society has only given me membership receipt into the society.

And I have a sales-deed(which is registered in registrar office),

which is also endorsed by the society-chairmen.

Now I have been requesting the society chairman, about society proceedings like meeting

minutes etc, but looks like they are either not done, or kept as secret.

Chairman is not willing to give SathBara, saying that City has to do NA of the plots again,

But when I bought the  plot ,chairman has told me that this plot is NAed already and its non agricultural.

1. Can someone explain me how important is 'Society Share certificate', and if chairman do not give

how do I get it legally.

2. Where do I find  may be online, the details of members in the society, registration of the society with Pune Corporation etc.

3 What is SathBara, when should i ask for this.

4. Is there a way to find out from the 'Survey Number'  what is the status of this land online if possible.

thanks for reading this, appreciate your time spent on this questions and answering/educating me on this.

Learning

3 Replies

M.S.Bhalerao (advocate)     21 October 2010

Mr.Venkat.

In your sale deed details of the property must have been mentioned once you become a owner you have get your name recored with revenue authorities. At the time of purchase you mst have obtained lay out copy{ Aproved} of the plan of the plot, copy of the NA order passed by the collector.you will require this when you want to start construction and seek permission from the appropriate authority.

your society must be for plots only as sale deed is executed there is no need for share certificate.share certificate is required when land is common and superstructure is sold to its members.

venkat (Employee)     21 October 2010

Thanks for the reply. Bhalerao,

Is there a way to find details of registered society's of Pune City online ?, Or Any contact lawyer who can help

find more details like this in this case ?.

I agree with you on the 'society share certificate' as this is a plot sale, not the super-structure sale.

thanks

vijay sagar (advisor)     24 October 2010

Dear Venkat.

I am guiding to all the persons in pune regarding the property matters at Grahak Panchayat Office, Pune

its address is 634, sadashiv Peth Pune 30. 

I need certain information to guide U properly like what type of UR society. If U have registered a sale deed of lease deed with society and the seller etc. U can contact me on 9422502315 I will guide U properly 

regards

Vijay Sagar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register