Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan S (Advocate)     25 April 2016

Seizure list is missing from court's record room - 498a

Dear Experts,

I need some assistance to sort out the below scenario:

·         The complaint has filed 498A.

·         Police submitted CS and Seizure lists (list of items that were seized from accused house).

·         No hearing of this case as of today

I attempted to obtain a certified copy of the artifacts (supra), but unfortunately Seizure list is missing from the records (which was previously there) 

Please assist me with the way to get/find the seizure list.

Regards,

Ekta

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     14 May 2016

You said previously there was list so, you can take any action when you have certified copy of that missing list

Pawan S (Advocate)     16 May 2016

correct Siddharth, but as in mentioned, I attempted to obtain a certified copy of the artifacts which means i don't have any certified copy as of now. I have seen those artifacts before but now they are missig. So, i am unable to get a certified copy.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     16 May 2016

Lodge a complaint with Information department, you can get things done. Most of files do not go missing, it must be hidden with ulterior motive,.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     25 May 2016

Originally posted by : Ekta
correct Siddharth, but as in mentioned, I attempted to obtain a certified copy of the artifacts which means i don't have any certified copy as of now. I have seen those artifacts before but now they are missig. So, i am unable to get a certified copy.

Ekta myself siddharth changed login id

then you know what to do i.e., complaint case is left for taking action and there would be a requirement to take permission from LG/ Gov. to prosecute public servent there is a judgement you may look into before any decision i am giving ref.

Karnataka High Court
Hanumanthappa vs S.B. Mastamaradi on 31 July, 2003
Equivalent citations: 2003 CriLJ 4359, ILR 2004 KAR 152, 2003 (5) KarLJ 277
Bench: K Ramanna

Thank you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register