Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   23 January 2017

Second time judgement date given without respondent argument

Dear Experts,

Druing my last judgement day, judge got transferred and no new judge appointed but appointed a incharge judge and gave power to give judgements, so recently my case came and judge asked whether written arguments filed or not, my lawyer told we already filed written arguemnts and waiting for judgement, judge gave date for judgement in next month, but respondent has not filed any written/oral arguments and even their lawyers are not appearig just respondent coming to  know the status of the case and my lawyers tired to approch them for any compromise for divorce but they ignored him. during last judgement time also their lawyers tried to drag the case without filing arguments that time judge vexed and gave judgement date.

so it is very clear that respondent is not ready to file arguments now.(may be waiting to see the outcome of judgement)

could please advise on my below queries.

1. i filed more valid evidence than respondent including arguments, so without respondent arguments what are the chances of winning the case by me.

2.Any guess why they are avoiding arguments? what are their next steps? if they really not intersted in this case they wont appear but they never missed appearing the court reluctant to talk to my lawyers/me since 6 years.

Thanks in advance.

srinivas

Learning

3 Replies

windowsxp   24 January 2017

Dear experts any suggestion on my above query?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : windowsxp

Dear Experts,

Druing my last judgement day, judge got transferred and no new judge appointed but appointed a incharge judge and gave power to give judgements, so recently my case came and judge asked whether written arguments filed or not, my lawyer told we already filed written arguemnts and waiting for judgement, judge gave date for judgement in next month, but respondent has not filed any written/oral arguments and even their lawyers are not appearig just respondent coming to  know the status of the case and my lawyers tired to approch them for any compromise for divorce but they ignored him. during last judgement time also their lawyers tried to drag the case without filing arguments that time judge vexed and gave judgement date.

so it is very clear that respondent is not ready to file arguments now.(may be waiting to see the outcome of judgement)

could please advise on my below queries.

1. i filed more valid evidence than respondent including arguments, so without respondent arguments what are the chances of winning the case by me.

This is astrological question and this is legal forum not astrology forum.

2.Any guess why they are avoiding arguments? what are their next steps? if they really not intersted in this case they wont appear but they never missed appearing the court reluctant to talk to my lawyers/me since 6 years.

This again is a astrological question and this is legal forum not astrology forum.  You can adopt a wait and watch approach here or contact her or her advocate for more details.

Thanks in advance.

srinivas

windowsxp   24 January 2017

I feel many practioners have seen these kind of situation, if any one can guess why they are avoiding arguments it will be helpful, one lawyers telling incase if they loose the call it is easy for them to appeal in HC, but i think it is not right cause as HC will allow them for appeal.

Regards,

Srinivas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register