LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John   12 May 2019

Sc-stay on arrest 4weeks & petitioner to apply regular bail

SC ORDER QUA Stay on arrest 4weeks during That apply regular bail"" but magistrate and sessions stated and non maintainable and dismissed stating only people in custody are given regular bail. Review at highcourt judge reserved order 1yr advised to go for second ab . And for review he gave after one year that  only on surrender regular bail is granted. 

Then SC order is contradictory stay on arrest n regular bail- if surrender they should arrest and then issue bail but there is a stay on arrest how will this work

filed second ab and after 1.5 yrs the current judge dismissed stating sc order that I should go for regular bail. My question is when sc order a stay on arrest is there and these judges say regular bail is only for people in custody or should surrender then on surrender  how will they arrest ?

Learning

1 Replies

John   15 May 2019

Thanks for your reply. In that case this order of supreme court is of no use, The order should have mentioned that i can apply for an AB instead of the term "regular bail". Kindly correct me if I am wrong- Options available is - SLP- 1.I can approach the SC for an AB  OR  2. Surrendering at SC and getting a regular bail- is this feasible? 

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register