LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankarsh Rattan (Assistant)     27 December 2019

Salary attachment in maintenance case

My divorce was settled in National Lok Adalat with Mutual Consented in Sep 2013. I had one one girl child who is now 10 years of age and is with his mother who is also working in Government. I gave Rs 3000/- maintenance to my child. Now, My second marriage was solemnized in Dec 2013. With this marriage I has two children one Boy and one girl. My elder son who is 5 years old is patient of Complicated Chronic Disease with Spastic Diplegia and cannot walk. His is on continuing physiotherapy. My first wife put execution in maintenance case for arrears of Rs 158000/-. Family Judge attached my 1/3 salary of Gross Amount. After salary attachment now I only get Rs 24000/-. Rs 19000/- salary attached to my first wife for pending arrears in maintenance case. Please guide me can I go to high court against the orders of family judge for some relief i.e for payment in less amount. I have family of four members, how can I survive ?

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 December 2019

You may go but winning chance is zero.oif you have paid maintenance regularly it was notburden to you.it is arrears .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register