repair demand from society

There is likage problem and 2 years before as per society instruction we repair our bathroom by using assigned contarctor from society. After repir also likage not sttoped and later it stooped because it was from our neighbouring flat. Now again there is likage and society is behind us to repair base on their assumption. My flat is not on likage spot and down of our flat there is parking and no house. What is law says about this who is responsible to pay for the same.


You may ask the society to appoint their contractor who will inspect the premsies where leakage s happening and then the contractor will inform the society from where the leakgae could probably comming from. the costs shall be borne by the party from whose premsies leagkage might be coming from.

As far as internal flats issues are concerned society does not shell out money for it. Also as you have informed that you have got repaired done 2 years ago. so it should not coming from your flat. but never the less let the contractor comes and inspect the premsies.


Adv. Rohit Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x