Relinquishing rights


Is it possible to relinquish ones legal rights over father assets by signing a relinquishment deed (or through any other medium)?  I am looking to relinquish all my rights that I might have over my father assets. Given the current situation, I am unable to furnish the exact nature and value of assets. Is there a possibility to have blanket relinquishment deed pertaining to my father properties/assets only? And as my father has not written any deed yet, can i relinquish my rights against the property? Please do help me in this issue. Thanks in advance to you all.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu