reissue passport after acquited from cases

Hi sir , i was living in Malaysia and was doing my business. That on a fals information by indian police malaysian police arrested( deported) me and hand over to indian police they brought me in india and fram fals charge on me but after 3 year trial i m Acquted . Now issue is i want to go back malaysia and start my business but on which Emergincy passport they brought me in india police didnot submet in court now i dont have any copy of my Emergancy passport. How i apply my passport.?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x